James Alpe are an award winning, family run accident repair centre based in Clitheroe in the North West of England.
As a business they have always had a strong commitment to extremely high standards of customer service, safety and the environment.
They are delighted to announce that they have achieved carbon neutral status in accordance with PAS2060.
Working with the NBRA and ABP approved energy and carbon partner – ECA Business Energy, they have put in place the following strategy to ensure they reduce their emissions year on year.
- Following international standards including the World Resource Institutes Green House Gas Protocol and Defra’s GHG reporting guidelines for assessing carbon emissions.
- Putting in place a carbon management plan to reduce emissions.
- Setting targets to reduce emissions (on a per job basis) year on year.
- Assessing and reporting their carbon footprint on an annual basis.
- Offsetting their residual emissions through projects verified against the international Verified Carbon Standard (VCS), Gold Standard or Certified Emission Reductions (CERs).
Achieving carbon neutrality demonstrates their commitment to their customers and supply chain and of course the environment.
James Alpe – Lee Shaw MD said “At James Alpe we are committed to doing all we can in reducing our carbon footprint, I can’t thank ECA enough, they been patient, helpful and guided us along the way to achieving this accreditation.”
‘We are delighted to be working with the team at James Alpe and helping them achieve their sustainable goals. We look forward to supporting them in reducing their emissions year on year and progressing on the ultimate journey to Net Zero.” Added Steve Silverwood, MD ECA Business Energy